Online Study Group
Study groups are important learning tools for students. Today most study groups are done in libraries, on school grounds or at someoneís home. This often conflicts with parent schedules and sometimes eliminates a studentís opportunity to join a study group. Jigsaw Meeting allows for virtual study groups that can be scheduled anytime.
With Jigsaw Meeting you can:
- Have virtual study groups that are interactive and focused
- Receive documentation on the activities that occurred during the study group which will identify which students most actively participate
- Allow students both locally and internationally to join your study group
- Offer a student teaching student approach through virtual study groups
- Bring in guest speakers to your study group to give different knowledge, approach or experience based information